WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
If you have tested positive for HIV/AIDS and live in the Greater Cincinnati region, we are here to help.
What Can Caracole Do for Me?
- Give you confidential services
- Explain HIV/AIDS – what your test results mean, what kind of treatment is available and how to access it
- Help you access benefits and medication
- If you qualify, provide a safe place for you to live or financial help for you and your family to live in your own home
- Help you access housing and other services if you need them
- Provide a safe, non-judgmental, confidential environment
What Does it Cost?
Services are free of charge, thanks to federal, state and city grants and donations from generous individuals, foundations and the United Way of Greater Cincinnati.
Am I Eligible?
Caracole serves people of all income levels regardless of health insurance status. Our service area includes:
Southwest Ohio: Adams, Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton, Highland and Warren counties
Northern Kentucky: Boone, Bracken, Campbell, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Mason and Pendleton counties
Southeast Indiana: Dearborn, Franklin, Ohio and Union counties.
*Individual programs are limited to certain counties.
To find out more about the specific programs and services we offer here at Caracole, please visit our Programs Page. To inquire about and register for services, please call us at (513) 761-1480 or email email@example.com.
Caracole’s mission is to positively change
lives in the fight against HIV/AIDS through
prevention, housing and care.