SAFER SEX TIPS
1. BYOC (Bring your own condom).
2. Determine your limits and boundaries around safer sex in advance.
3. Avoid getting so drunk or high that your judgment fails you.
4. Make safer sex a part of sex, not an interruption.
5. Choose sex partner(s) who are partners in safer sex too.
6. Be comfortable and able to talk about sex and sexual health with partner(s).
7. If you find these conversations difficult, don’t feel bad; practice with a friend and remember these conversations are to help keep you and your partner safe and healthy.
SELECT TOPIC BELOW TO LEARN MORE:
Where can I get FREE traditional condoms?
Caracole – 4138 Hamilton Avenue NORTHSIDE
C&D Bar - 1714 Hanfield NORTHSIDE
Below Zero Lounge - 1120 Walnut Street OVER-THE-RHINE
Main Event – 835 Main Street DOWNTOWN
Old Street Saloon - 13 Old Street MONROE, OH
Crazy Fox Saloon - 901 Washington Ave NEWPORT, KY
Rosie’s Tavern - 643 Bakewell Street COVINGTON, KY
Bar 32 - 701 Bakewell Street COVINGTON KY
Bar 901 – 901 Race Street DOWNTOWN
Trans Wellness Center - 6566 Montgomery Road KENNEDY HEIGHTS
Caracole’s mission is to positively change
lives in the fight against HIV/AIDS through
prevention, housing and care.