Our Prevention Services
Due to COVID-19, OUR BUILDING IS CLOSED per state order recommendations. We are still here for you—our services continue remotely!
HIV testing, education, PrEP assistance and harm reduction services remain available remotely and through at-home testing kits. Individuals looking for more information can reach out to our prevention team for:
HIV Testing and Education: 513.334.4617 or email@example.com
PrEP Navigation and Assistance: 513.334.6382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Harm Reduction: 513.399.6969 or email@example.com
Syringe services will be offered by Hamilton County Public Health until further notice. From March 23 until March 29, visit their Facebook page HC_XCHANGE or call 513.316.7725 for locations. Beginning March 30, make an appointment by Facebook messenger or by calling or texting 513.316.7725 to obtain syringes.
All services are FREE, anonymous or confidential.
Currently we offer:
- How to access HIV testing: visit ohiv.org to order FREE home HIV test kits.
- Information on Hepatitis C testing: at this time HCV testing has been suspended, call or email us for more information.
- Virtual one-on-one counseling services for those living with or affected by HIV/AIDS
- Harm reduction services for people who inject drugs
- Prevention and educational services to community groups
Learn more about our services:
TESTING | EDUCATION | HEALTHY SEX | STI/STD | PREP | HARM REDUCTION